Registered Mental Health Nurse -UK
Registered Mental Health Nurse
MSI International is looking for experienced International Mental Health Nurses in the North East region
If you have a passion for delivering outstanding care to your patients, we want to hear from you.This is a full-time permanent position with Health & Care Visa sponsorship available.
· Deliver high standard of nursing care
· Produce excellent written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
· Work within the multi-disciplinary team to achieve the best patient outcomes
· Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge and promote nursing
· Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other health care professionals
· Administer prescribed medicines with Health care procedure and Health care Commission guidelines
· UK visa paid for
· Flight to the UK & airport transfers paid for
· NMC & CBT costs reimbursed
· Accommodation package
· OSCE exam & training paid for
· Bespoke career pathways available
· Employee pension scheme
· Generous annual leave allowance
· Retail discount scheme
· Plus other benefits…
· 1 years of current mental health / psychiatric nursing experience
· Compassion, resilience & dedication to provide high quality nursing care
· Current nursing registration in your country of residence
you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
CLICK TO APPLY
GET EXCLUSIVE FULL ACCESS TO PREMIUM CONTENT
Directly to you via email
EXPERT ANALYSIS OF MIGRATION PROCESS AND EMERGING TRENDS IN NURSING CAREER.
Get unlimited access to our EXCLUSIVE Content and our archive of subscriber stories.
error: Content is protected !!