Up to £25655 per annum
- Job type:
- Contact email:
- Job ref:
25 days ago
MSI Group Ltd currently represent several NHS hospitals who are looking for qualified International Nurses to join their hospitals across the UK.
We welcome applicants from all over the world and offer personalised support with the full recruitment process; including giving detailed information on NMC registration, interview training, and relocation process – including a dedicated team to ensure you receive a welcome and easy arrival to the UK. Starting a new career can be difficult, especially when it involves moving to another country. At MSI Group Ltd, we pride ourselves on the support offered to nurses moving to the UK, ensuring you find the right hospital matching a wide range of criteria our team can offer.
About the role
Nurses will work within a hospital to provide safe & effective care for patients, and a good environment for their relatives and carers. You will be responsible for assessment planning, implementation, and evaluation of programmes of care under indirect supervision from senior staff. The NHS Trust will expect you to demonstrate clinical procedures and work without direct supervision after receiving your NMC PIN (post-OSCE).
This role offers:
· Permanent full-time contract,
· Competitive salary starting at GBP24,907 (post-OSCE),
· Tier 2 Visa support,
· Accommodation support,
· Full relocation package,
· Dedicated registration support from the MSI Team
Applicants must hold a Degree or recognised qualification in Nursing, verified by the Nursing & Midwifery Council through an Authorisation To Test email (NMC registered to sit OSCE)
You must have scored a minimum of band 7 in each sub-test of IELTS (6.5 IN WRITING) or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (C+ IN WRITING) – Exemption for International applicants applying from a country where English is the main education language.
A successful candidate will:
· Have already started their application to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) or be in possession of an NMC Pin Number.
· Take pride in the quality of care you provide, as well as putting your patients at the heart of what you do.
· Recognise the different needs of a patient, not just on their condition but a person-centred approach to the care required.
· Portray a spirit of support, respect, and teamwork. A nurse who is committed to always going the extra mile for your patients & your colleagues.
Interview date to be confirmed.
Full recruitment support from a dedicated MSI team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV, IELTS/OET Results & NMC test of competence email (Also known as an Authorisation To Test) <mailto:> or WhatsApp us on +44 7511 653254