Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program
Prepare for your nursing career
At Chamberlain, you’ll gain the hands-on experience, mentorship and critical thinking you need to become a nurse who demonstrates both competence and compassion. Get support at every step of the BSN program:
- Enter directly into our BSN nursing program, with no waitlist* at most of our 23 campus locations
- Apply for scholarship and grant opportunities. Financial aid in the form of federal and private loans, scholarships, grants and work-study available to those who qualify
- Finish faster by transferring qualifying credits from previous degree work.
Join the (Extraordinary Nurses) Club
An inclusive nursing BSN community
By attending the largest pre-licensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing program in the country, you’ll join a network of nurses who step forward to support each other – and their patients. Earn a BSN degree you can be proud of. Contact our admissions team to learn more.
- Be among more than 94,000 students and alumni nationwide
- Attend a CCNE accredited nursing school, with more than 130 years of history educating nurses
- NCLEX® pass rate higher than the average, national first-time pass rate for BSN programs in 2020**
**For the calendar year ending 2020, Chamberlain University’s average NCLEX® first–time pass rate for BSN graduates was 90.71%
Prepare to be a Confident Nurse
A hands-on BSN program
Gain the skills and confidence you need to provide the highest quality of care to your patients in Chamberlain’s BS Nursing program.
You’ll start taking nursing classes on Day 1, with a focus on critical thinking and translating theory into practice. After you hone your nursing practice and caregiving skills in our labs, you’ll be ready for clinicals.
Small Class Sizes
Learn from instructors invested in your success, and who provide individualized support.
SIMCARE Center & Nursing Skills Labs
Practice nursing skills and receive feedback in a safe, simulated environment before you treat a patient.
Care for your first patients in diverse health care settings, with an experienced nursing BSN instructor by your side.
Entry-Level BSN Program
Combined BSN nursing curriculum, so you can take nursing-specific courses as early as the end of your first year of classes. See the full BSN curriculum plan.
Complete your BSN
in as few as 3 semesters’
BSN Online Option
RN-BSN to MSN Optional
You must log in to post a comment.