If you’re a nurse working in a hospital laboratory, you’ll know the importance of having the right equipment. This is why we’ve put together a list of the 10 best nursing lab equipment suppliers in the UK. With so many choices, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. That’s why we’ve done the hard work for you and gathered all the information you need to make an informed decision.
1. List of Top 10 nursing lab equipment suppliers in the UK
Here is a list of 10 nursing lab equipment suppliers in the UK:
- Abbott Laboratories: Abbott Laboratories is an American multinational medical devices and health care company with headquarters in Abbott Park, Illinois, United States.2.
- Actavis: Actavis Generics is a global pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing, manufacturing and marketing branded pharmaceuticals, generic and over-the-counter medicines, and biologic products. Actavis has a commercial presence across approximately 100 countries. Actavis Generics (formerly known as Watson Pharmaceuticals and Actavis plc, prior to the acquisition of Irish-based Allergan Inc) is a global pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing, manufacturing and marketing branded pharmaceuticals, generic and over-the-counter medicines, and biologic products. Actavis has a commercial presence across approximately 100 countries. The company has global headquarters in Dublin, Ireland and administrative headquarters in Parsippany-Troy Hills, New Jersey, United States.
- Amgen: Amgen Inc. is an American multinational biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Thousand Oaks, California. One of the world’s largest independent biotechnology companies, Amgen was established in Thousand Oaks, California, in 1980.
- AstraZeneca: AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with its headquarters at the Cambridge Biomedical Campus in Cambridge, England.
- Baxter Healthcare: Baxter International Inc. is an American multinational health care company with headquarters in Deerfield, Illinois. The company primarily focuses on products to treat kidney disease, and other chronic and acute medical conditions
- BECTON, DICKINSON and COMPANY: Becton, Dickinson and Company, also known as BD, is an American multinational medical technology company that manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems, and reagents. BD also provides consulting and analytics services in certain geographies
- BIO-RAD LABORATORIES: Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. is an American developer and manufacturer of specialized technological products for the life science research and clinical diagnostics markets.
- Boehringer Ingelheim: C.H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Ko. KG is the parent company of the Boehringer Ingelheim group, which was founded in 1885 by Albert Boehringer in Ingelheim am Rhein, Germany. As of 2018, Boehringer Ingelheim is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, and the largest private one.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb: Bristol Myers Squibb is an American multinational pharmaceutical company. Headquartered in New York City, BMS is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies and consistently ranks on the Fortune 500 list of the largest U.S. corporations. As of September 2020
- Cardinal Health: Cardinal Health, Inc. is an American multinational health care services company, and the 14th highest revenue generating company in the United States. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ohio and Dublin, Ireland.
3. Why nurses need lab equipment
Nurses need lab equipment for a variety of reasons. For one, accurate blood testing is crucial for diagnosing and treating patients. In addition, nurses need to be able to test body fluids for signs of infection and identify blood types in order to provide the best possible care. It’s also important for nurses to be able to conduct tests on drugs and other substances in order to assess their safety and efficacy. That’s why it’s so important for nurses to have access to reliable lab equipment suppliers. Here at 10 Suppliers, we pride ourselves on supplying quality lab equipment to nurses all over the UK. We carry a wide range of products from some of the top brands in the industry, so you can be sure you’re getting the best possible equipment for your needs.
4. How to choose the right supplier
It can be difficult to know which supplier is right for you, but there are a few things to keep in mind. Firstly, you’ll want to consider the quality of the products. The supplier should offer a wide range of top-quality lab equipment that’s perfect for Nurses. You’ll also need to think about the prices. The supplier should be able to offer competitive rates without compromising on quality. And finally, you’ll need to consider the customer service. The supplier should be responsive and helpful, with a team of experts who are happy to help with any questions or concerns.
5. How to get the best deal on lab equipment
When it comes to researching and purchasing nursing lab equipment, it’s important to do your due diligence. Not all suppliers are created equal, so it’s important to find one that meets your specific needs and offers the best deal possible. Here are a few tips to help you get the most for your money:
-Start by browsing online suppliers and comparing prices.
-Be sure to read reviews from other nurses to get an idea of what to expect.
-Don’t forget to ask for a quote and compare prices between suppliers.
-Look for special deals and discounts, especially during the offseason.
By following these tips, you can be sure to get the best deal on the nursing lab equipment you need.
Contacts and Locations of the top 10 nursing lab equipment suppliers in the UK
|Name of nursing lab equipment suppliers in the UK||Locations in the UK||Contacts|
|Abbott Laboratories||Abbott House, Vanwall Business Park|
|Actavis||Teva UK Limited, Whistler Drive, Castleford, WF10 5HX||0800590502|
|Amgen||216 Cambridge Science Park|
|AstraZeneca||1 Francis Crick Avenue, Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB20AA||+44 (0)800 0320501|
|Baxter Healthcare||Wallingford Road, Compton, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 7QW||01635 206000 (office hours)|
|BECTON, DICKINSON and COMPANY||1030 Eskdale Rd, Winnersh, Wokingham RG41 5TS, United Kingdom||+441189216000|
|BIO-RAD LABORATORIES||3rd Floor Station Road the Junction WATFORD, WD17 1ET United Kingdom||+44-1923471320|
|Boehringer Ingelheim||Ellesfield Avenue BRACKNELL, RG12 8YS United Kingdom||+44-1279775858|
|Bristol-Myers Squibb||Uxbridge Business Park|
|Cardinal Health||Princes Square LEEDS, LS1 4HY United Kingdom||+44-7834993229|
As a nurse, you rely on your lab equipment to help you do your job and keep patients safe. That’s why it’s important to choose the right supplier for your needs, someone who can provide you with quality equipment that meets your specific requirements. With so many suppliers to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. That’s where we come in. We’ve compiled a list of 10 nursing lab equipment suppliers in the UK, all of whom offer a wide range of products and services to meet your needs. So whatever your requirements, we have a supplier that’s perfect for you.
What is Bristol-Myers Squibb known for?
The company is known for biological and pharmaceutical research, producing the antipsychotic Abilify (which it helps market) and its blood thinners Plavix and Eliquis, as well as cancer drug Opdivo.
What does Boehringer Ingelheim manufacture?
Boehringer Ingelheim produces active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished pharmaceuticals at more than two dozen sites worldwide for its three business units Human Pharma, Animal Health and Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing.
What does Bio-Rad?
Bio-Rad is a global leader in developing, manufacturing, and marketing a broad range of innovative products for the life science research and clinical diagnostic markets. With a focus on quality and customer service for 70 years, our products advance the discovery process and improve healthcare.
What kind of company is BD?
Becton, Dickinson and Company, also known as BD, is an American multinational medical technology company that manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems, and reagents.
What medical devices does Baxter make?
- HOMECHOICE CLARIA with SHARESOURCE for Renal Care. …
- FLOSEAL Hemostatic Matrix for Surgical Care. …
- HDx Enabled by THERANOVA for Renal Care. …
- NUMETA G13E for Nutritional Care. …
- OLIMEL Portfolio for Nutritional Care. …
- PRISMAFLEX System for Critical Care. …
- TISSEEL [Fibrin Sealant] for Surgical Care.
what does astrazeneca make?
AstraZeneca is the maker of Prilosec, Nexium, Onglyza, Crestor and Farxiga. It paid hundreds of millions of dollars to settle fraud charges and lawsuits.
what does amgen manufacture?
Amgen is one of the world’s largest independent biotechnology companies. The company’s top-selling drugs between 2017 and 2019 were Enbrel, Neulasta, Prolia, XGEVA, Aranesp, KYPROLIS, EPOGEN, and Sensipar/Mimpara
How can my patients find the price of Teva's medications?
They need to contact their pharmacy to ask about the cost. Let them know to mention any insurance when placing the call.
Is Abbott a good company?
Overall it’s very good company to work. Working culture is very positive. Management is very helpful. A balance is maintained here between working life and social life.